Shannon Beador is rebounding from the Coronavirus and took to Instagram to answer some questions about how she and the girls are doing.
After announcing that Shannon Beador and her daughters tested positive for the Coronavirus back on July 24, she seems to be bouncing back quite well. On Thursday of this week, Shannon posted that her glam squad was back in action and she appeared to be filming some kind of commercial for Bravo. The Real Housewives of Orange County continued filming while she was quarantining, but it isn’t clear if she’s seen the group yet.
Shannon posted an Instagram story earlier in the week and answered a lot of questions from fans about how she was feeling. In her live, Shannon said she was very sorry for those who have lost loved ones to the virus, and she agreed that wearing masks and practicing social distancing works.
She noted that she tried to be very careful but she and her daughters still contracted the virus. Shannon said that she believes she got the virus from the kids from a fourth of July party.
Just before she was set to film with the group, Shannon said she started to feel ill. She took a test on Tuesday and tested negative on Friday from a rapid test. She continued to test negative over the weekend until she finally received a positive test early the next week. Her boyfriend, John Janssen, tested negative for the virus six times and did not contract it as far as they know.
Shannon gave some interesting details about what kind of medicine she’s been taking in recovery but mostly said she and the girls are on the mend. At the end of her Instagram live, Shannon said the ladies hope to get back to filming next week as long as everyone is negative.
We hope they continue to feel better and continue taking precautions like we know Shannon loves to do. Paging Dr. Moon!
For more information about COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website or the website for your state’s Department of Health.
The Real Housewives of Orange County will be back later this year.